Monday, March 23, 2009

Well during my spring break i did plenty of things to keep me entertain during the week.
on March 14 was my birthday and my friends took me out to eat at a restaurant with just all my girlfriends. Which my Two closes friends!! forgot to even text me!! i was sad!! cough cough Jairo and Taylor!!

On Sunday i spent time with my dad and and step mom and they took me out shopping at Katy mills mall. Monday i night i went to my boyfriends house and spend the night so the next day i was ready to go to the beach with my friends.

Wednesday i went to the movies with my boyfriend and his cousin and then again i went to the mall with my cousin and i bought an ipod.

Thursday i went to the health museum with my family and boyfriend.

Friday my family and friends came over to my house to celebrate my sisters birthday.

Saturday night again i celebrated my sisters birthday! Finally on Sunday i went to the outlet i guessing by 290 and went shopping and after the outlet i went to mall to buy me some clothes with my birthday money!!! =D

No comments: